Report A Concern

IMG_5610 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy

Select the appropriate form to report a concern within the City of Allegan. For immediate assistance, please contact the Allegan City Police Department at (269) 673-2115.

Property Concerns Form

Lights and Signs Form

Streets and Sidewalks Form

Public Areas Form

Other Concerns Form