City of Allegan COVID-19 CLOSURE
Joel Dye | Updated October 15, 2020 at 2:30PM
The threat of the Coronavirus remains very real. On Thursday, October 15, 2020 an employee of City of Allegan City Hall tested positive for COVID-19. City Hall has been shut down effective immediately and will remain so until further notice. All other City buildings will remain open to the public and functioning under the protocol that has been in place since reopening.
TO PAY YOUR BILLS
- Pay online at cityofallegan.org
- Pay over the phone at (269).673.5511
- Use the City Hall drop box located at the front of the building
TO REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATION
- Contact Chris Tapper, City Clerk, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (269).895.2038
TO RETURN AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
- Ballots may be dropped off at the City Hall drop box at the front of the building
Absentee ballot applications will continue to be processed daily. If you are a voter who requires special assistances with your application and/or ballot, please contact the clerk as soon as possible and accommodations will be made.
City Hall employee emails and voicemails are being returned as soon as possible.
City of Allegan COVID-19 RESPONSE
Joel Dye | Updated June 15, 2020 at 8:30AM
Beginning Monday, June 15, Allegan City Hall will reopen to the public resuming regular hours.
We hope that everyone in the community continues to encourage social distancing and wearing face masks when in close proximity in order to assist in stopping the spread of this outbreak.